The Greenbio Group brings pharmaceutical industry rigour and professionalism to medicinal grade nutraceuticals and medicines for the human and animal health industries.
About usGreenbio's objective is to become a leader in:
- The supply of vertical grow systems to produce environmentally sustainable production of nutrient-dense foods in cities
- Agricultural automation for urban vertical hydroponics and indoor cultivation
- Production of high specification nutraceuticals and biopharmaceuticals, including registered medicines, using medicinal cannabis
Greenbio’s business model is aligned with the United Nation’s goals for sustainability.
Greenbio is an Agri-Biotech companyOur focus:
- Cannabinoid-based biopharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals and functional foods
- Human and Animal health
- Personalised Medicines
- Mobile vertical grow systems, with robotics and automation, for urban hydroponics.
- Food security and high-value crops
AgritechGreenbio's vision is to supply its newly patented mobile vertical growing systems for protective cropping to the urban food and pharmaceutical industries that are:
- Produce High Yields
- Result in Shorter Grow cycles
- Close to markets
BiotechGreenbio aims to formulate targeted cannabinoid-based medicines to treat various conditions.
By targeting the endocannabinoid receptors found throughout the body, cannabinoids can be utilised to maintain homeostasis in the body.
The current product focus is on:
- Developing cannabinoid-based medicines in conjunction with our research partners.
- Developing medicinal applications, such as nano patches for wound healing
- Developing cannabinoid nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals, in combination with Australian native plant extracts and various kinds of honey.