Greenbio develops targeted cannabinoid-based medicines to treat various conditions by targeting the endocannabinoid receptors found throughout the body to maintain homeostasis in the body. We’re developing novel registered medicines, through rigorous clinical trials. Personalised medicines are the end goal.
R&D to develop:
- Product delivery systems
- Advanced molecular chemistry skills are used to develop and validate functional foods and nutraceuticals.
- Development of specific formulations and production protocols.
- The scientific verification, QA tools, methods and standards utilised in developing our products is the cornerstone to our pathway to market
- Food and Drinks
Greenbio’s Clinical Trial strategy:
- Establish Greenbio brand as credible
- Earn credibility with Governments and the medical community when entering new markets
- Generate data to inform treatments
- Create optionality to register or license medicines if they are found to be safe and efficacious
- Partner with Governments and research institutions (like Universities) who already have infrastructure and skills for research
Greenbio’s clinical trails are supported by a Medical Advisory Board who:
- Participate in the clinical trail selection process
- Provide additional credibility as clinical trial participants
- Connect appropriate research bodies in the specific fields selected